A-GLOBALENERGY carries out turn key projects and provides engineering services in the field of energy, environment and industry. Our Customers expect us to contribute to the success of their HSE Objectives.
Thus in the execution of the projects, the priorities are the safety of people, the protection of health, the safeguarding of the environment and the security of our assets.
We’re convinced that we can avoid any work-related injury and disease, and prevent pollutions and incidents related to our activities. Therefore I request A-GLOBALENERGY and each Project Manager to :
- Comply with the applicable regulations and the requirements from its Customers ; everywhere they intervene on the design, the procurement, the construction or the commissioning of the installations,
- Launch any operation only after having assessed its risks on the people, the environment and the assets, and having implemented the means to control the risks,
- Implement an HSE management system at all its operating units ; integrate the management of experience feed back ; evaluate the performance of the system and the ways to improve it,
- Train its employees to the control of risks and to emergency situations,
- Develop a culture in which all employees share this commitment to risk prevention,
- Involve its employees in the risk prevention, and make it an important element of the evaluation of each one , particulary for the line management,
- Choose contractors who fully adhere to this commitment.
Any person working for A-GLOBALENERGY must know and implement this commitment.