We support our clients to maximise return on investment by utilizing new technologies and tie-back solutions.
Managing late field life requires a clear understanding of the condition of existing systems and how that condition is changing over time. Drawing on expertise from our own engineers and specialist subsidiary consultants across the globe, we assist asset owners and new entrants to understand this and develop solutions to maximize the potential of their facilities.
Our key service areas relating to Late Field Life Operations / Extension are:
- Screen your facility to assess for energy and operational waste
- Perform a comprehensive study to identify recommendations, often simple, to achieve asset redevelopment and energy savings.
- Production efficiency improvement and reliability / availability analysis.
- Bespoke fitness for service assessments.
- “Right sizing” existing infrastructure for future, lower, throughput.
- Obsolescence management.
- Safety critical elements / performance standards review.
- Asset audits / reviews: performance improvement, environmental, integrity management, technical safety.
- Oversee data collection and help you choose the right key indicators to track, providing you with helpful tools and expert advice
- Train your staff and provide support for ongoing efficient operations.