We are capable of the entire engineering project cycle for plants and facilities including:
- Pre-feasibility Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Detail Engineering
- Equipment & Process Supply
- Project Management
- Cost control
- Supervisory services
- Commissioning and start-up services
1.Steady State Modeling
- Gas Turbines based Generation Plants
- Steam Turbines based Generation Plants
- Gas/Diesel Engine driven Power Generation
- Cogeneration Plants (gas/steam, Diesel/Steam or Steam/steam)
- Waste Heat Recovery systems for Power Generation Plants
|1.Critical Control Engineering
|1.Process Control Solutions
||2.Advanced Process Control Solutions
AGE works on Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA), and Strategic Environmental Assessments (SEA). The main activities related to EIA are in the field of heavy industry, hydropower and geothermal power plants, transmission lines, quarrying and infrastructure. The emphasis is to find solutions that reduce or compensate for the potential impacts of construction, both in construction phases and operational phases.
- Gas Dispersion studies: H2S, NH3, SO2, Hydrocarbon gas and Other harmful gases
- Oil Spill Modeling/ Evaluation
- Oil Process Packages Troubleshooting
- Gas Process Packages Troubleshooting
- Refining Processes Troubleshooting
- Petrochemical processes Troubleshooting
- TEG Units Troubleshooting
- Amine Units Troubleshooting
- Control and Instrumentation Troubleshooting
- Power generation plants Troubleshooting
- Gas Compression Plants Troubleshooting
- Water Treatment plants Troubleshooting
- Water Injection Systems Troubleshooting
- Others on Request…
AGE can assist employers to fulfill ATEX requirements in the workplace. ATEX compliance is mandatory within the EU and in Iceland. Legal requirements for employers described in ATEX directive 99/92/EC are set to ensure employees the minimum level of protection from fires, explosions and similar events arising from potentially explosive atmospheres due to the presence of hazardous materials (gases, flammable liquid or dust) in the workplace. Mannvit can provide full ATEX compliance by carrying the following tasks:
- Conduct a risk assessment and identify the required control measures
- Provide guidance on the elimination and mitigation of the explosion / fire risk
- Carry out a full hazardous area classification and drawings
- Create an Explosion Protection Document (EPD) describing the measures taken for compliance
- Provide advice on equipment selection, appropriate training, working procedures and maintenance.
As completion of a feasibility study , AGE can provide the Client with a detailed scope of supply for equipment and services and associated Capital expenditure evaluation CAPEX.
On the other hand, those expenditures required for the day-to-day functioning of the business, like wages, utilities, maintenance, and repairs, fall under the category of OPEX , or operational expenditure.
AGE can co-operate with the operators to prepare a OPEX evaluation.
AGE can provide a risk evaluation analysis in accordance with norms and regulations in course of validity.
When requested by the Client , AGE team can provide expert assistance in the preparation of technical specification as well as continuous assistance during the procurement procedures.
The main objective of AGE’s procurement process is to maximize the value of investments on behalf of the owner. Procurement is made according to a process that ensures safe delivery of goods and services at the right price, at the right time and at the right quality. In order for this to go as planned, procurement must be considered during the early stages of projects by setting up a procurement plan (procurement strategy) and by selecting the tender form for individual items of the project from the start.
At the tender stage of projects, AGE’s procurement consultants prepare the tender documents, oversee the tendering process and opening of bids. The most qualified contractors/suppliers/OEMs are selected and contracts made. At execution phase, contracts are administrated by procurement consultants at Mannvit, which means monitoring the work rate and payments, and making sure it is in compliance with contracts. In addition, all change management of contracts goes through the procurement team in a structured way. At project completion the final settlement is made with the contractor on behalf of the buyer.
A draft version of the document should be provided for the client as part of the handover procedure prior to certifying practical completion of a plant.The final document is not usually available in full form until several months after practical completion, as commissioning information.
The Operation & Maintenance Manual generally includes:
- A description of the main design principles.
- Details of the plant / equipment
- As-built drawings and specifications.
- Instructions for its operation and maintenance(including health and safety information and manufacturers’ instructions for efficient and proper operation).
- Commissioning and testing results.
- Guarantees, warranties and certificates.
- Particular requirements for lubrication